a style with a smile.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Guess denim vest & short-sleeve blouse, AE denim shorts, H&M sunglasses & sandals, Rolex watch.
I have some confessions to make.
1. I am still very sad about MJ's death - I have been listening to his music everyday since his death, yes, this is my way of mourning.
2. I made some purchases over the weekend and I still feel really guilty about making them. You will see, soon enough.
3. Denim & sandals make me smile from ear-to-ear.
4. I have been craving a strawberry & banana shake minus the milk/ice cream for the past two weeks or so.
5. I love and miss people too much that it upsets me.
6. I love it when Hunka cooks for me. He's my favourite cook. He made me his specialty beef with rice and... packed not one, or two containers... but EIGHT! Seeeee below!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Banana Republic sweater, Hollister cut-off shorts, Forever 21 white tank, Gucci sunglasses, Prada bag, random black flats, H&M silver chain necklace, Ardene's red flower clip-on.
In honour of Canada's Birthday, I wore red! Hunka and I took a trip to Etobicoke for Toronto's annual Rib-festival. RIBS! They were so incredibly delish and so was the BBQ chicken! Corn on the cob was amazing... YUM! Afterwards, we headed downtown to Yonge & Dundas square and joined hundreds of fellow Canadians celebrating Canada's 142nd birthday! :) And of course, we caught a flick right after - The Hangover. I loved it. On our way back home, we stopped (safely) on the side of the highway to check out the fireworks at Canada's Wonderland! Awesome! What a lovely way to end this glorious day.